– Support implementation and ongoing maintenance of the company’s corporate Compliance framework.
-Provide support to corporate Compliance Manager on the oversight and monitoring of company’s compliance obligation.
- Understand the company’s compliance obligation.
- Assist in the preparation and sustainability of the company’s compliance Framework.
- Provide support and advice to Management on the adequacy of proposed controls designed to maintain compliance.
- Assist in facilitation of regular Control Self-Assessment sigh-offs by Management confirming the company remains compliant.
- Perform Spot checks.
- Assist in clearing counterparties to ensure the company is compliant with Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Funding Legislation.
Management of Compliance Breaches:
- Maintain a compliance register of breaches, potential breaches and resolution thereof.
- Assist in following up action required to QD to being compliant
- Assist in drafting reports on Compliance breaches to the Management Team and the Board.
• Director, Risk and Compliance
• Directors and staff across the group, Legal and Internal Audit
- 2-3+ years of experience in a compliance or risk management role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Efficient and organized
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with stakeholder in a professional manner
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar discipline
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|